Thursday, July 05, 2007

30th Birthday party


My Birthday party was so nice. I wish I had a nice picture of Dustin and I though. He did a really nice job making it a night I will remember. Here is a picture of Joy and I.


Caitlynn. Mike and Lacy.




Uncle David and Miley. Mellisa, Steve, and Allison. Molly and Steve.






Emma wore a birthday hat and told everyone that it was her birthday and her birthday cake. My friends and family all came and made my party extra special. You can see Christina with Sebastian, her new son.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like it was really fun, I'm so sad we couldnt make it to celebrate with you all. It would have been so nice to, well, be around people for a change.. shrug.
anyways, im glad everything turned out great. Happy birthday again!
Love you!