Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was really nice. My dad and I took the girls to my aunt Marsha and uncle Brad's house. Dustin was at church and my mom was sick, so I really missed them, but it was so nice seeing all my family again. When I was a little girl growing up we would always visit my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve. I miss those times so much, especially missing my grandma and grandpa, and it feels so wonderful to just be with my family. It was such a blessing. It was so cool. We all gathered in the living room around the tree and we read from the Scriptures out of Luke 2, then we read a Christmas story. My girls were a little distracting, but here is a picture of Emma and her cousins and my cousins, reading along.
My cousin Billy looking at Miley. And Miley looking at my cousin Billy.
Emma and her cousins Jacob and Dakota. She was glued to them all night.
Emma and Dakota doing a Nemo puzzle
The kids with my uncle Brad, playing games.
cousins



No comments: