Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Life

Okay, most parents will tell you things like, "I don't let my kids watch TV."
But, hey this is Psalty. He is the best. I just had to take this picture.
The first time Emma and I watched this video I cried, because he sings about how much God loves us. Emma loves this video so much. I know all the words beginning to end.
So I had to take this picture of Miley, in her sleep sack, before bed watching Psalty and hearing about the love of Jesus. Emma was at the table, eating her regular bedtime snack, a bowl of cereal. Emma in her jammies, and shoes and hat, tap dancing before bed.
Miley sweetly smiling
Emma was sitting down and Miley just crawls over to her and sits down so close.
I love it.
Emma wanted to get in Miley's crib. She pretended that it was the Casey Jr. Train Ride at Disneyland. This must be the monkey cage :)
Emma playing her guitar and Miley helping.
The girls playing with their toys.
As you can see, they have so much fun together.
Okay, so I was making dinner and the girls had been playing, and I looked at the mess. I was like, "Wow, look at the mess!!!" I had to take a picture before we cleaned it up. Yes, my house looks like this off and on every day!!!
So this is my wonderful life.


No comments: