Sunday, April 13, 2008

Easter Portraits 2008

We took the girls to get Easter pictures taken. And I have to say that while it is always crazy getting pictures taken, I was so blessed by Emma. While I was ordering the pictures she was playing with the other kids off to the side. There were about 5-6 other kids, all older than her. Well, she told them to sit down and then she got up and preached a message of salvation to them. She held this monkey book in her hand like it was a Bible and she told them about God, and Jesus, and how people don't know God and you can know God if you know Jesus, and if you want to go to heaven you need to raise your hand. And then she passionatley said, "If you want to go to heaven raise your hand!!!"
ALL THE KIDS RAISED THEIR HANDS
:) It was such a blessing to see her love for Jesus and her boldness.
I wish I shared my faith like her . . . just tell people to sit down at JC Penny's and listen to a Bible study. It was rad.
Anyways, here's the pics.
SistersMiley is eating the fake rabbit and Emma just killed the other bunny.
Emma is being a princess and Miley is throwing up! :)

Emma



Miley



No comments: