Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Pictures






We hadn't had a family portrait done since Emma was one, so we decided that now that Miley is almost one, we should have a new family picture taken.


I just LOVE it.





Dustin and Brandi


While we were there we took "couples pictures"
Ten years ago, Dustin and I took pictures together at JC Penny. Now that we've been married almost 10 years now we thought we should do it again.
Here is the collage (we didn't buy it)


Emma Lee

Emma took pictures with her guitar.
Before our sitting, she walked around the waiting room singing to everyone like a mariachi (sp?). She was singing "Jesus Loves Me."

She didn't want to take more pictures. She just wanted Wetzels Pretzels.Her sweet face

Miley Elizabeth

I LOVE her crying face!


She got tired too :(Here are some other really cute ones.
And . . . her sweet face

Then we went and got pretzels :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing so fast! As far as I can recall, I don't think I've seen you since your wedding, what, ten years ago or so? I suddenly feel horribly old...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.